For the best start in life
As the oldest soother manufacturer in Germany we thoroughly understand the needs of your child. For decades, we produced exclusively for renowned brands – this experience is now in our own brand nip.
nip soother concept
1. Orthodontically shaped, soft teat made from silicone
2. Soother shield is perfectly adapted to contours of
3. Chin protection prevents skin irritation above the chin
4. Rounded shield edge prevents pressure points
5. Large ventilation holes enable the skin to breathe
Prior to first use sterilize the soother in boiling water for 5 minutes. Please make sure
that there is a sufficient amount of liquid in the pot to prevent damage. Then let the
soother cool off and squeeze out any trapped water from the teat. Clean the soother
prior to each use by rinsing it or sterilizing it in boiling water. Do not clean it in the
dishwasher as this may damage the material. Do not expose to direct sunlight or
heat, this could damage the teat.
For your child’s safety: Warning!
• Never dip the soother into sweet substances or medication, this may result in tooth
• Please do not leave soothers in sterilizing solution longer than recommended by the
manufacturer, as this may weaken them.
• Never attach bands or cords to a soother, your child may be strangled by them. Use
special soother bands only.
• Inspect the soother carefully before each use, especially when the child has teeth.
Pull it in all directions. Throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness. Parts
could come off and be swallowed.
• For reasons of hygiene and safety, do not use the soother longer than 4 – 8 weeks,
depending on how frequently it is used.
• If the soother becomes lodged in the mouth, do not panic as it cannot be
swallowed. Your baby can still breathe through the ventilation holes. Remove the
soother from the mouth with care.
• Soother complies with EN 1400 standard and is TÜV tested.
If you have any complaints, please send us the soother and its packaging.